Preserving and sharing the history of Chisago City, Minnesota
Chisago City Impression by Kay Oien
Subscribe to RSS feed
The north portion of the property that was to become Camo Ojiketa was originally used by St. John's Episcopal church of St. Paul, MN as a choir camp in 1906. Along the way it was operated as a Lutheran Bible Camp by Trinity Lutheranin Lindstrom.
More coming soon